Sunday, August 23, 2009

Reasons (make that, excuses) for my lack of postage

Yeah, this blog kind of died in the arse. I promise to make up for that. Actually, I don't promise that because I think I may have inherited my mum's talent of constantly disappointing. (What's that? Could Sarah possibly have had another fight with her mum from the other side of the world? Of course!)

Anyway, the problem I've been having is that I've really had no time to be writing about what I've been doing because I've been so busy doing it, or when I've had nothing to do and could write about stuff I've had no internet access or very little access to a computer. But there will be stuff in the next few days. I promise. (There she goes with that P word again!)

1 comment:

Bones said...

Now that you've said promise, I'm totally holding it to you now. You can't lie to the internet, Sarah. It's illegal.

Pages

top navigation