Sunday, July 26, 2009

Eyebrow Update

Because I know you all want to know.

So, they're probably worse now than they were when I left. You know that stupid girl that attacked my eyebrows? Well, she left me a couple of hairs. How nice of her. But she couldn't just leave those little strands as they were - oh no! She had to trim them, because, you know, everyone trims their eyebrows. Yeah.

Well, now they're growing back. With vengeance. And no amount of eyebrow wax (yes, I have this. I got it with my Oprah money. Don't hate, y'all) will keep them in any kind of shape.

At least before my cholita eyebrows were neat, especially because they didn't exist, but now they are just everywhere. Still skinny with an essence of chola, but at the same time very messy. And at least with regrowth I can kind of keep that under control by plucking stray hairs. What the eff am I supposed to do with eyebrows growing??? Do I retrim? NO! Then it'll be a viscious cycle, and I would one day like to have normal brows. So do I have to put up with embarrassing, hairy-but-pencil-thin brows in the meantime? It sucks arse.

In travel related news, I'm in Scotland hanging with my old housemate, Marsali. There are proper travel posts coming (I'm still kind of only up to the first week... oops) but they're saved to my computer. Which is somewhere else at the moment. Don't hate!

1 comment:

Emma said...

hey sar say hi to marsali for me. hope you are having heaps of fun.

Pages

top navigation